Welcome back to school for 2016 for our Australian customers of ParentPaperwork!
We hope everything is going well preparing for the return of students at the end of the month. If you are a ParentPaperwork customer we want to offer our assistance to have everything organised for 2016.
Setting up for 2016
- Common activities in ParentPaperwork at the beginning of the school year are:
- Move students who left at the end of 2015 to a new Student List;
- Remove Students from Year Level and Class Student Lists;
- Re-import your students and parents to ensure existing students are allocated to the correct Student Lists; and new students and parents records are created;
- Archive Slips from last year so whilst they are easily accessible, they are not displayed by default when you are viewing your Parent Slips list;
- Disable Staff who have left school; add new Staff Users.
Back to School Forms
Of course ParentPaperwork is perfect for all those back to school blanket permission forms, like photo permissions, policy consents, head lice checks and any other forms you ask parents to complete and return at the start of Term 1.
Once all your students and parents are organised in ParentPaperwork, it’s easy to set up these forms and send them out.
We’d be delighted to help you prepare for Term 1 to ensure everything is ready.
If you’d like assistance with setting up your students/parents, and/or sending out back to school forms, please email [email protected].